The Ten Most Annoying Office Habits
Everyone has worked with "that guy". You know the one. He's loud, he's all up in your business and he's probably the one who stole your yogurt out of the break room fridge.
The social media website Linkedin recently revealed a list of the most annoying things people do at the office.
- Talking loudly on the phone.
- Sharing too much information about personal things.
- Asking for help with the same tech problems over and over, instead of learning how to fix them or avoid causing them.
- Going to meetings late, so other people have to repeat what they already said.
- Making a mess in the break room and not cleaning it up.
- Posting passive-aggressive notes instead of talking to people directly about your issues.
- Finishing the coffee and not brewing a new pot.
- Hoarding office supplies.
- Gossiping about everyone.
- Listening to music loudly, or singing and whistling along.
Sound familiar? If you've never experienced any of the above annoyances at work... then YOU are probably "that guy".